Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   GM Hybrid Trucks, Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid & GMC Yukon Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/gm-hybrid-trucks-cadillac-escalade-hybrid-chevrolet-tahoe-hybrid-gmc-yukon-hybrid-69/)
-   -   tahoe hybrid bucket seat option (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/gm-hybrid-trucks-cadillac-escalade-hybrid-chevrolet-tahoe-hybrid-gmc-yukon-hybrid-69/tahoe-hybrid-bucket-seat-option-33279/)

candrade85 04-27-2023 01:50 PM

tahoe hybrid bucket seat option

Hello, did the tahoe hybrid had a 2nd row bucket seat option? i can't find any info about it. i bought a tahoe hybrid 2010 with rear bucket seats but i think they are not oem. maybe someone adapted them.

??? 04-27-2023 08:00 PM

Re: tahoe hybrid bucket seat option

I always thought since the battery is under there you couldn't do bucket seats..

I kinda like the buckets better. any pics of how it's installed?

candrade85 05-02-2023 02:49 PM

nevermind. i just figured it out. last owner modified the bench seats, literally cut the bench seats in 2, added armrests and upholstered. hybrid battery cover and bracket modified. looks terribly off and i didnt notice when i bought it.
i'm gonna have to buy the bench seat, battery cover and bracket.

??? 05-02-2023 03:03 PM

ahh. yeah I could see how that would be hard to make look right.

hopefully you find parts.. these trucks are getting hard to find in junk yards. I've seen some on the auction sites like copart, but that's become such a scam to buy anything from its a shame too. I'd love to pick up a crashed to whatever escalade for cheap.. keep the tranny for a spare. sell off the 6.0 engine, those are getting expensive for aluminum ls's and swap the dash and some of the nicer looking stuff. but I just don't trust bidding on them.

Jaime 05-21-2023 06:36 PM

Users "hanna xray" and "hailey grace" are spam accounts embedding links into replies. Please report their posts.