HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Has anyone purchased the Aero Kit for the HCH?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Has anyone purchased the Aero Kit for the HCH?

I see there is this thread on tinting:
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...window+tinting

Old 05-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Has anyone purchased the Aero Kit for the HCH?

Personally I think the OEM body kit distores the nice curv and flow of the car, it makes the car look less refine. The new Civic is one of those cars that actually look better without the kit and that same goes for the fog lights.

Old 05-29-2007, 05:41 PM
G.H. Contributor
Question Re: Has anyone purchased the Aero Kit for the HCH?

Originally Posted by SheroBee
Personally I think the OEM body kit distores the nice curv and flow of the car, it makes the car look less refine. The new Civic is one of those cars that actually look better without the kit and that same goes for the fog lights.
Hello from Canada,

Reading your Post here makes me wonder if (You) have seen a HCH II in {Person} with the Bottom Lower Spoilers. If you have then as you have stated here in your Post you do not like the Look.

If you have not seen the HCH II in person I wonder if you might change your mind. Maybe the right color HCH II with the lower panels installed.

Well in any case as I have said in the (Past) what attracts one owner may or may not be the Look for the other.

I really like the look of mine with the Complete Lower Spoilers and the UpGraded Custom Light Weight Wheels. Maybe if you saw one with everything done you might like the LOOK. Maybe:

Guess that is why they make different colors and different Hybrids. Something for everyone.

Always a Pleasure to hear from our Neighbor's in Canada.

Have a Nice-Day !!!!!!

Terry (tiger)