Dark blue interior: different from the 2006 HCH brochure

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 09:21 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Dark blue interior: different from the 2006 HCH brochure

Hi;

I finally saw a 2006 HCH II and the Honda Picture in Brochure does not show (IMO) the correct color of the Interior.

I really think to see how the HCH II really looks like, you just have to see it in "Person". Pictures are great but in this case I know that when I saw the Interior myself in person sitting in the drivers seat and the Sun was Shining the Two-Tone Interior is a (IMO) real Head-Turner. Beautiful.

I am getting a Alabaster Silver Metallic HCH II and as you already know it has the Two-Tone Blue interior and I have NO-REGRETS that I ordered it.

It is Terrific and something a little different than the same old thing as most manufactures install in vehicles costing in the $20 To $25 Thousand Dollar range.

Two-Tone and Happy;

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 02-05-2006 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Just can't Spell; I wish this Site Had SpeLL-Check :(
Old 02-05-2006, 09:42 AM
YA RLY.
Default Re: Dark blue interior: different from the 2006 HCH brochure

When I saw the blue interior I knew I was getting that. That left me with just two paint choices: alabaster silver or magnetic pearl. Saw the pearl and didn't like it. That made things easy

Old 02-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Z71
Enthusiast

I too have the blue interior. I think it looks upscale. I don't know what they were thinking bu putting the beige cloth on the door armrest area. I grabbed a can of Scotchguard and sprayed all 4 door panels. I'm used to having leather interior in all of my cars (more kid friendly). It's going to lookbad in a couple of months.
Rick

Last edited by Z71; 02-05-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Active Enthusiast

I ordered with the Dark Blue. I saw an image before I went down to the dealer and it pushed me from the Prius to the HCH. The Ivory was the standard econobox rat fur, The blue especially with the contrasting/tan makes the car look and feel much more upscale and interesting.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:08 PM
G.H. Contributor
Arrow Re: Dark blue interior: different from the 2006 HCH brochure

Originally Posted by Cityscapex5
I ordered with the Dark Blue. I saw an image before I went down to the dealer and it pushed me from the Prius to the HCH. The Ivory was the standard econobox rat fur, The blue especially with the contrasting/tan makes the car look and feel much more upscale and interesting.
Hi Paul;

Me and You are on the same Page.

Terry

Old 02-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Color in photos are affected by many things.
The camera setting (white balance, which may be not set correctly for the light source or be in auto).
The color of the light source itself.
Human eyes and brain work together to adjust or compensate for color of light, but cameras can only come close when well designed and used correctly by operator.
(Almost nobody bothers to learn about this when they get a camera.)

Then the pic is printed there is variation in the chemicals used to develop the film, variations in the printing process too.

I have a Silver without NAV and I love the two toned interior.
But I do not like the light cloth on the doors.
It will get dirty.
I wish it was dark blue.

Old 02-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I am too busy playing with my Nav, maximizing my FE, and listening to my iPod to notice. What color are they again?

Old 02-18-2006, 06:15 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: Dark blue interior: different from the 2006 HCH brochure

Originally Posted by AZMerf
I am too busy playing with my Nav, maximizing my FE, and listening to my iPod to notice. What color are they again?
AZMerf;

Your a Real Riot: Now you are having {FUN} Right?

Terry

Old 05-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Enthusiast

Looks like the lightening was just different in the two pics. Nothing more or less. My wife loves the blue interior. I love leather but that is not an option. Too bad.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I really like the blue interior. It was a must for the winters here in Chicago. I think it makes it look more upscale than the ivory. I really wish they offered leather. But, is custom leather the way to go with the air bag sensors?

Quick Reply: Dark blue interior: different from the 2006 HCH brochure

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands