newbie here, any performance mods...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Witch
Default Re: newbie here, any performance mods...

I will say that no matter what the magnusson moss act states, I will not advocate that anyone go blindly ripping into their cars and start swapping out parts unless one is properly informed and is painfully aware of the potential consequenses if the part does cause a problem.

I do so well knowing that there is always a potential of causing problems. But at the same time, a few people died before we succeeded in flight.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: newbie here, any performance mods...

Why not look into weight reduction, Something that improves FE and Power. Im sure that the AC dosent help at all that would be a start, A CF hood and trunk could help also along with lighter wheels, if you got really into it you could even remove the back seats. I wonder what FE a civic hybrid would get if all non essential parts were stripped from it