Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Insight (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-insight-11/)
-   -   Goodbye to my Insight/Wet Okole for sale (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-insight-11/goodbye-my-insight-wet-okole-sale-28712/)

Althea 03-31-2013 03:16 PM

Goodbye to my Insight/Wet Okole for sale

2 Attachment(s)
I have sadly and finally said goodbye to my 2001 Insight. :cry: The IMA light went on last Thursday and my dealer said $3000 to replace. (This would be the second replacement - the first happened under warranty.) With 164k on it and too high a risk that other things could also start going wrong I decided not to replace but to say goodbye.
I have posted here the photo of my final stats. I'm pleased that over the 8 years that I had her I managed to raise the LMPG from the 57 lmpg that I bought it with to 62.5 lmpg.
I've asked for help on this forum a number of times and received it. Thank you to all who offered advice.

If anyone is interested in 2 yr old Wet Okole seat covers with seat heaters, (see atached photo) and/or a cargo net, I am looking to sell. Get in touch!

Sonja

bobat2 06-07-2013 01:03 PM

Re: Goodbye to my Insight/Wet Okole for sale

Hi,

Do you still have the cargo net? If so, what are you looking to get for it?
Thanks,

Bob

Althea 06-08-2013 12:52 PM

Hi Bob,
I just realized that you can buy a new one for $35. So I'm thinking now that it is not really worth my time to sell it. I wouldn't have the time to ship it out until the end of the summer anyway.
Sorry.

PRV62 06-10-2013 07:23 PM

how much for the seat covers?

Althea 06-11-2013 06:20 AM

$150 plus shipping.
Great condition, heat is working. No tears, rips etc. Would benefit from a wash. Other than that great condition. Only 2 years old.