Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Old Marketplace Archive (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/old-marketplace-archive-53/)
-   -   07 Honda Civic Hybrid. Bumper to bumper warranty. 7yr/100,000mi MUST SELL!! (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/old-marketplace-archive-53/07-honda-civic-hybrid-bumper-bumper-warranty-7yr-100-000mi-must-sell-19544/)

cngrevolution 08-18-2008 03:29 PM

07 Honda Civic Hybrid. Bumper to bumper warranty. 7yr/100,000mi MUST SELL!! 22K O.B.O

Hi all I just bought a 2007 HCH2 about 10 days ago. My wife has gone into the hospital due to cancer 3 days after I bought it. I should have not bought the car but I'm past that now. I own the car outright (no liens) and I really need to sell it now! I can just see the medical bills mounting up. So I am trying to get ahead of it. Anyway onto the car. It is silver outside with the blue seats/carpet and tan accents. It is loaded, with the factory navigation, XM radio, Brand new tires, and the windows are tinted. It has never been smoked in, and is very clean. It was "honda certified" when I bought it. I will try to get a few pics up when I can. I also bought a honda care extended warranty. It is a bumper to bumper with no deductible and fully transferrable. I paid $24K for it and will entertain any reasonable offer. I am asking $22K (KBB High trade value). Thanks for looking! YOU CAN SEE PICTURES HERE ON MY EBAY LISTING# 160271856637 **I CAN EMAIL A COPY OF THE CARFAX IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE.

eikiel 08-19-2008 07:11 AM

Re: 07 Honda Civic Hybrid. Bumper to bumper warranty. 7yr/100,000mi MUST SELL!!

I think you have about everyone heres deepest sympathies.

Good luck trying to sell.

cngrevolution 08-19-2008 08:43 AM

Thanks everyone. Yeah its a hard thing to deal with. She had been out of the hospital for a few months and we thought everything was getting better (denial) and we took a couple of trips and then she went to the doctor for some scans and they found more cancer rearing its ugly head again, which kinda brought us back to reality. So as much as I love hybrids right now my priorities have to change somewhat. thanks for any prayers it does help!

cngrevolution 08-22-2008 09:16 PM

SOLD! Or rather traded-in. Got 22.5K. thanks for any and all prayers for my wife. I guess for the time being I am out of the "hybrid club" But I will be back at some point. This forum is a great resource! and I do plan to visit and post from time to time.
:D