Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Old Marketplace Archive (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/old-marketplace-archive-53/)
-   -   For Sale: Loaded Camry Hybrid in San Diego (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/old-marketplace-archive-53/sale-loaded-camry-hybrid-san-diego-14730/)

stevenvillatoro 08-02-2007 09:33 PM

For Sale: Loaded Camry Hybrid in San Diego

Gray/ash, 22K highway miles, loaded w/NAV, superb condition. $28K or best offer!

Alansanmateo 08-03-2007 11:50 AM

Re: For Sale: Loaded Camry Hybrid in San Diego

$28k seems high, but I don't know what blue book is, right now. Why should I buy yours versus buying a new one? [this is a fairly serious inquiry - I am considering a new car, and debating b/t the TCH and a Mini Cooper - yeah, strange comparo, but it's based on (a) mpg and (b) cool factor.

stevenvillatoro 08-03-2007 05:57 PM

Good luck with your decision. If my price is wrong, make me an offer.

GripperDon 08-09-2007 09:39 PM

Would you mind telling why you want to sell? What will replace it?

stevenvillatoro 08-10-2007 07:33 AM

Don, I'm selling it because I'm buying a new house and can apply the money I've got in the car to other purchases such as flooring, landscaping, etc.

I change cars a lot, and have always wanted a Scion Xb (first generation). I just bought a low miles one in immaculate condition.

bwilson4web 08-10-2007 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro (Post 138325)
. . .
I change cars a lot, and have always wanted a Scion Xb (first generation). I just bought a low miles one in immaculate condition.

Excellent choice. It was the alternative to the used, 2003 Prius. Someday, I would like to see a Prius drive system transplanted into the Scion xB body . . . a right and proper, hybrid micro-van. <woot! woot!>

GOOD LUCK!
Bob Wilson

stevenvillatoro 08-10-2007 05:35 PM

Hehe, glad to talk to another Xb fan. How much more pure can design get in today's world of generic cars?

stevenvillatoro 08-11-2007 09:51 PM

Well, I sold my TCH today to a friend of my neighbor. His last car was a 1977 model that he bought new, and he couldn't imagine all the advances that have occurred in the past 30 years. Showing him the TCH's capabilities was quite an interesting process, and I'm glad it went to someone so nice who will marvel at it. Hopefully it will last him quite a long time, and he'll love it as much as I did. Don't bother asking me the price... that's just tacky! Hahaha.