List of pertinent TSB's

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: CDN_TSB2397 - CD Skip Verification Using Toyota Master CD

Originally Posted by Randyman
Hey Stan,

This is a little off topic but - how do you post pdf documents? I wanted to post instrucitons on my ground effects installation and I kept getting an error message. The file is not especially large and it is a pdf.

Thanks,
Randyman
Some people have had problems with it. I haven't had a problem yet. I know Stan sometimes has problems and other times does not. Try to see if you can send me the PDF in a PM.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:01 AM
SPL
Default Re: List of pertinent TSB's

Randyman — I find that GreenHybrid won't accept PDF files of ~1 Mbyte or larger, even though the "Manage Attachments" screen says that PDF files up to 10 Mbytes are acceptable. Similarly, it won't accept large ZIP files either. I sent a message to the Webmaster, but never received a reply, and the problem has not been fixed. I prefer to post a PDF file as it's more universal and safer, as SteveHansen mentions. I have posted ZIP files when I didn't have a PDF, or when the PDF file wasn't accepted; I have even had to break a ZIP file into pieces in order to get it accepted. This is a poor show — it wastes our time and reduces user convenience. If you can find some way to get the GreenHybrid problem fixed, we would all appreciate it I can assure you!

Stan

P.S. ptung07 — The TSB file you want is in post #104 above!

Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SPL
Randyman — I find that GreenHybrid won't accept PDF files of ~1 Mbyte or larger, even though the "Manage Attachments" screen says that PDF files up to 10 Mbytes are acceptable. Similarly, it won't accept large ZIP files either. I sent a message to the Webmaster, but never received a reply, and the problem has not been fixed. I prefer to post a PDF file as it's more universal and safer, as SteveHansen mentions. I have posted ZIP files when I didn't have a PDF, or when the PDF file wasn't accepted; I have even had to break a ZIP file into pieces in order to get it accepted. This is a poor show — it wastes our time and reduces user convenience. If you can find some way to get the GreenHybrid problem fixed, we would all appreciate it I can assure you!

Stan

Thanks man!

Old 04-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SPL

Stan

Hey, actually, that is the Canada version. Do you have the US version?
NV005-07 SHIFTER TRIM SQUEAK NOISE.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:18 PM
SPL

ptung — No, I only have the Canadian version, but the differences lie only in the TSB numbers and dates (the Canadian ones usually follow after the US ones), and the fact that metric units are used. The names are usually identical. That's why I gave both TSB numbers in the post header, when known to me. Your Service Manager can look up the US TSB version and confirm this for you.

Stan

Old 08-22-2008, 01:00 PM

bump