NAV - Hacks to unlock the blocked features

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Peltgrande
Default Re: NAV - Hacks to unlock the blocked features

Me too. I will post back on here as soon as I here from them.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

Tell them to build it and they will come.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Peltgrande

I hope you're right, I can't wait.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:37 PM
HAPPY TCH OWNER

After waiting and getting no help from the Lockpick folks I installed the solution from this guy
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...ions-all-time/
It works great. Very helpful too.
I also installed LED lighting in the passenger storage compartments while I had the car apart.
I now usr a 7.1 Nav disc and no hitting 12 keystrokes everytime I get in the car.
Woo Hoo!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Peltgrande

I just emailed coastal tech after getting no reply with phone calls. We'll see where that gets me. I have been scared to do the Speed Pulse Generator thing until I have heard other Camry owners use it.

Did you make your own, or buy one from wileetundra?

Anyone else finding any solutions yet?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:46 PM
HAPPY TCH OWNER

Originally Posted by Peltgrande
I just emailed coastal tech after getting no reply with phone calls. We'll see where that gets me. I have been scared to do the Speed Pulse Generator thing until I have heard other Camry owners use it.

I made a hybrid disk and got tired of the keystrokes so I decided to give it a try.
I emailed Coastaltech and I got an email that said nothing available yet, and no date for delivery so I gave up on them.

I bought it from Wileetundra. I could have built it myself but he seemed to be on top of it, so it was worth the money. It worked as described and installation was not bad. If you're afraid of a soldering pencil you can still do it, but you can't be shy as there is a fair amount of work involved.
If you want to give it a shot I can offer some help. Took less than an 2 hour2 and I did some LED lighting at the same time.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:09 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

For what it is worth, I was surfing the Web last night and found a page highlighting the new European NAV disc. Apparently the 2008 disc (v8.1) no longer locks your out while driving. I wonder if this will make it to the US.

Ros, could you post some detail (in another thread) about your LED lighting. Thanks.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
HAPPY TCH OWNER

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue
For what it is worth, I was surfing the Web last night and found a page highlighting the new European NAV disc. Apparently the 2008 disc (v8.1) no longer locks your out while driving. I wonder if this will make it to the US.

Ros, could you post some detail (in another thread) about your LED lighting. Thanks.
I wouldn't count on the unlock disc making it here. Even if it did the dealers charge $400.00 for an updated disc!

I'll take some photos and start a new thread on interior compartment LED lighting.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Active Enthusiast

These discs are all on file sharing sites, not sure about the new one though. Someone must talk to Coastal.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Peltgrande

I e-mailed them on October 14th and got the following response:

"Currently we don't have a lockpick compatible with an 07 Camry Hybrid, do check back soon because we are always in development. Thank you for your interest and have a great day."

John

Quick Reply: NAV - Hacks to unlock the blocked features

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands