Cabin air filter for front A/C

Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Omnia Gloria Fugit
Default Cabin air filter for front A/C

Does anyone know what parts you need to install a cabin air filter in a 2007 FEH? Does the MMH come with a cabin air filter for the front? They list one in the manual but it is not for the hybrid FEH dont know about the MMH. I also dont see why it wont work with the right plastic covers and brackets. Just cant find some of the part # for the brakets and covers.

Old 06-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Cabin air filter for front A/C

Originally Posted by Mark E Smith
Does anyone know what parts you need to install a cabin air filter in a 2007 FEH? Does the MMH come with a cabin air filter for the front? They list one in the manual but it is not for the hybrid FEH dont know about the MMH. I also dont see why it wont work with the right plastic covers and brackets. Just cant find some of the part # for the brakets and covers.
For the '07 FEH you don't need any parts, just need the correct filter, which seems to be unavailable from the dealers and hard to find anywhere. Don't know about the MMH but it's probably identical. Here's a link to a thread on making your own the cabin air filter. https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...ad.php?t=12782