08 MMH vs FEH

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default 08 MMH vs FEH

Normaly Mercuery's are normaly fancied up Fords. But trying to compare online I can't see but a few minor differences, aside from the grills & nameplates. The MMH has Keyless Entry not even an option on the FEH. Different color interior. The way the options are packaged. The MMH premiem forces NAV to get the seats, heated options, cargo cover, etc. The moonroof/Sirius package can be ordered toather or seperatly. But I can't see any drastic enhancements to the MMH to make it a Mercerury. Am I missing something?

It's a little to late now the I have my FEH & Loving it so far!

Old 06-02-2007, 04:58 AM
2008 Escape Hybrid Owner
Default Re: 08 MMH vs FEH

Is the MMH available with a power passenger seat?

Old 06-02-2007, 05:19 AM

Is the adjustable lumbar support for the driver, still a Mariner only feature?

Old 06-02-2007, 12:29 PM
rb1
Active Enthusiast

I haven't seen an 08 FEH, so I can't really compare the two. The passenger seat is not power. The interior looks nearly identical except perhaps for slightly different color combinations. I have been wondering myself how exactly is the MMH an upscale version of the FEH.

Doesn't the FEH have black plastic interior door latches? It's chrome on the MMH.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:29 PM
rb1
Active Enthusiast

Oh, and FEH isn't Jill Wagner-approved

Old 06-02-2007, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by rb1
Doesn't the FEH have black plastic interior door latches? It's chrome on the MMH.
I think that is true, as well as the exterior door handles are black on the FEH and body colored on the MMH.

What about the outside mirrors? Are the black on the FEH and body color on the MMH, or is that just option package dependant on the hybrids?

What about lighted mirrors on the visors???

Old 06-02-2007, 05:39 PM
2008 Escape Hybrid Owner

Originally Posted by WaltPA
I think that is true, as well as the exterior door handles are black on the FEH and body colored on the MMH.

What about the outside mirrors? Are the black on the FEH and body color on the MMH, or is that just option package dependant on the hybrids?

My 08 FEH exterior door handles and mirrors are the body color. THe inside door handles are black. I have lighted visor mirrors.

Old 06-02-2007, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by DavidH
My 08 FEH exterior door handles and mirrors are the body color. THe inside door handles are black. I have lighted visor mirrors.
For reference, I have a fully loaded '06 FEH -- NAV, moon, leather, appearance pkg., etc.

The color-matched door handles have been available as part of the color matching/appearance package since at least the '06 FEH (which I have). My sideview mirrors and rear liftgate latch are black plastic, but the door handles are color-matched. I don't use my visors enough to remember if they're lit... if memory serves (and it doesn't always), they're not.

Old 06-02-2007, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by WaltPA

That is part of the "Chrome Apperance Pkg" for the FEH. I have it, it add full chrome grill, crome'd roofbars & chrome accent on liftgate, as well as color matched door handels & mirrors.

I too have dual lighted visor morros, albeit the size of womans compact

I do not have lumbar in either seat. Guess that's why a MMH is only like $1-2k more than similary equiped FEH? If that far off.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by 08hybridok
Guess that's why a MMH is only like $1-2k more than similary equiped FEH? If that far off.
More like under $100, if truly similarly equipped. When I bought mine, it was like $60.

Quick Reply: 08 MMH vs FEH

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands