Clarification on audio issue

Old 03-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Enthusiast
Default Clarification on audio issue

Hi all,

To be clear, the Toyota Technical Service bulletin "fix" for the audio noise I was getting with my XM plug and play did not work.

What did work was the noise fliter I got from Crutchfield.com. Now I don't have an IPod, so I can't speak to any noise issue with that device.

If you have a noise problem with whatever you have plugged into your Prius AUX plug, by all means try the TSB fix, as it is free. But if that doesn't work, go to crutchfield.com. Their noise filter costs about
$25 with UPS shipping. You just plug it into the AUX jack, and plug your device into the filter. Easy.

Paula

Related Topics
Thread
Topic Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
deprotinator
Ford Escape Hybrid
01-03-2012 04:16 PM
DJWorm
GM Hybrid Trucks, Cadillac Escalade Hybrid, Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid & GMC Yukon Hybrid
11-27-2009 06:16 AM
jfinsocal
Honda Civic Hybrid
08-01-2008 07:08 PM
felixdacat
HCH II-Specific Discussions
12-10-2006 04:23 PM
flare
Off Topic
08-31-2004 12:48 AM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Clarification on audio issue

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands