Early Xmas: A new Wayne Brown website

Old 10-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Early Xmas: A new Wayne Brown website

http://privatenrg.com/

I have posted in the Prius section since that is what Wayne mostly talks about, but I heartily recommend the website to everybody. It is a cornucopia of knowledge and insight.

Old 10-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Early Xmas: A new Wayne Brown website

This is a wonderfully informative site!!! I'm looking forward to tinkering on my Prius myself.

Old 10-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Early Xmas: A new Wayne Brown website

Hi EricGo:

___I have never met Wayne or read any of his posts but I have heard many great things about him from Dan Kroushl, Dave Bassage, and Bill G. After looking over his site, I can see why he has a huge following amongst the Prius faithful. Very interesting stuff … I wonder if his simulator can model a hypermiler

___I see where you picked up the ~ 200 Wh/mile for the Prius II in the other thread … I wonder in a slow speed P&G if she was actually using less then 100 Wh/mile!

___If you see him online, tell him I said hello. Given the reputation he has developed amongst the Prius I and II following, he deserves more then that of course but that is about all I could hope to add.

___Good Luck and thanks for the link.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net