Help please powertrain tech information

Old 11-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Researcher
Default Help please powertrain tech information

I am working on a Graduate project and I was wondering if anyone had technical information on the powertrain, such as the dimensions and weights of the rotating hardware. Something as simple as weight and diameter of the MG1 and MG2 rotational hardware, the pinion set gear dimensions, weight of the counter gears and final gears, and driveshaft length and weight would be helpful. I need this to determine the rotational inertia of the drive system and spring rate of the driveshaft. I have gear ratios and tire size.
I also am trying to determine how the battery SOC is determined, is it related to voltage or just computed by energy in/out integrated over time?
I looked up the ADVISOR program it is commercial now so you can't just download it. All the links on the web are dead ends. I don't know if it would have my answers either.

Thanks