How does your Prius make you feel?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Enthusiast
Arrow How does your Prius make you feel?

Hey all, I'm a college student compiling a research project on the Toyota Prius and its owners. It's difficult to do primary research with owners, so please don't be too annoyed with my invasion into your forum. I'd appreciate any and all insight you could provide; here are some questions to consider:

-What spurred your decision to become a hybrid driver?
-What drove you to choose the Prius over its competitors?
-Now that your an owner, how is your relationship with the car itself (i.e. how does it make you feel)?
-As an owner of a Prius (or hybrid in general) how do you feel you're treated?
-Any additional comments are welcomed and encouraged (even if it's you telling me to get the hell out of your forum, although I hope it isn't).

Again, thank you so much for any and all responses. I can't explain how much I truly appreciate it.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:28 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How does your Prius make you feel?

1. I am frugal - that and the car screamed at me. 40 mpg in 2003? Yay!!
2. The features that were 'standard.'
3. After six years, I still love driving it, the interior still looks great, seats are comfy!
4. I don't care, as the opinions of others doesn't have much impact on how I live.

I do get people who ask questions, and I happily oblige them when I have the time... Thanks to Griot's Garage, my car looks almost new after six years. Most of my passengers over the years have commented on the room, comfort, and quiet of the car.

The only bad thing is that the OEM tires suck, as they only last around 30k miles.