Threads

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 05:13 AM
Enthusiast
Default Threads

I am new here is there a way to mark threads as read?????

Old 07-29-2008, 05:56 AM
Pragmatist
Default Re: Threads

There's not much point in marking threads as read. New posts can be added to old threads at any time, even months or years later. And the new posts often change the subject. When they do, the new subject is usually (somehow) related to the original subject, but not always.

The easy way to see only new material is to use the "New Posts" button in the top bar.

Old 07-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Engineering first

First, Welcome to the CLUB!
Originally Posted by oldcoach
I am new here is there a way to mark threads as read?????
Since you found our forum, I hope you find the FAQ useful. Perhaps you might share a little about your new ride and what you'll be doing with it?

This is one of the better corners of the Internet where all hybrid electric owners can get together and share what we know. We're also pretty swift technically (or know the folks who are!)

BTW, we have one the oldest mileage databases on the net. So far, over a million miles of hybrid electric service and growing. When you get a chance, head over to the 'Compare' tab and see what we've got.

GOOD LUCK!
Bob Wilson

Old 07-30-2008, 08:12 AM
Active Enthusiast

to answer the question when you are in and see the list of threads, there is a button labeled Forum Tools and it is located under the page numbers. Click that and there is an option for Mark This Forum Read.

from the top Forums page its listed under Quick Links, same from there.

Welcome.

Steve, the point of this is not to move past threads but often to make is easier to see when a new post comes in.