Customized Model S - GreenHybrid - Hybrid Cars

Customized Model S

Old 06-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Enthusiast
Default Customized Model S

Recently got my Tesla customized...here are some pics. Anyone else get their Tesla done or looking to get it customized?

Old 06-16-2015, 06:25 AM
Veracitorian Muser
Default Re: Customized Model S

Very sharp!

Old 06-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Active Enthusiast

What's that on the corner of the bumper? Looks almost like a scratch, but I'm guessing it's a logo of some sort...

*edit* it's also on the rear one...

Old 06-23-2015, 03:12 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Valalvax View Post
What's that on the corner of the bumper? Looks almost like a scratch, but I'm guessing it's a logo of some sort...

*edit* it's also on the rear one...

They are logos. Have had a few people tell me that they look like scratches from afar, but up close they are pretty clearly logos.

Old 06-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tesluv View Post
They are logos. Have had a few people tell me that they look like scratches from afar, but up close they are pretty clearly logos.
I figured that was the case... ****it and a Tesla passed us on the interstate today, was too busy drooling over it to think to look at the bumpers lol... though I noticed it was pretty slathered in various logos... at least three on the bumper :/ thought one of them might have been a bumper sticker (who would put a bumpersticker on a Tesla )

Old 06-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Valalvax View Post
I figured that was the case... ****it and a Tesla passed us on the interstate today, was too busy drooling over it to think to look at the bumpers lol... though I noticed it was pretty slathered in various logos... at least three on the bumper :/ thought one of them might have been a bumper sticker (who would put a bumpersticker on a Tesla )
If they were normal bumper stickers, I totally agree with you. I hate it when people cover up a beautiful car with logos. But I also know that Tesla gives bumper stickers that allow you to be in the carpool lane when driving alone as kind of a reward for driving a "clean air" car, so those could have been what you saw on the car.