Tesla Discuss Tesla EVs here

Model X model X is ready for full automation!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 01:33 PM
Administrator
Default model X is ready for full automation!

I drove the model X 100D as part of their test drive promo and it's advertisement for full automation is real. I happened to drive it in the highway and encountered some traffic to almost and then complete stop and it resumed forward momentum without pressing on any pedal. This is totally different than other brands' adaptive cruise control where you need to nudge the steering or gas to resume movement. Except for the boring design(paging Mr. Fisker), the tesla is ahead in the full automation race. With the intro of the Jaguar I-pace, I think it will take away some luster from the tesla brand. Good for consumers!

Old 07-31-2018, 07:19 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: model X is ready for full automation!

Totally agree that Tesla is ahead of the game when it comes to autonomous technology. This study https://www.autolist.com/news-and-an...utonomous-cars says that 32% of people trust Tesla more than other companies to bring a self-driving car to market. I'm excited to see where Tesla's tech will be at in five years time.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:37 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: model X is ready for full automation!

Watching the updates which are promised to come soon, I am getting a bit mind blown thinking that Tesla will be able for and autonomous self drive everywhere. In Norway, a Tesla driver got behind the wheel of his Model S while inebriated and fell asleep throughout the trip while Autopilot was turned on. The driver-assist system was successful in safely stopping the electric vehicle. Imagine using a tracking system like the one from this guide on myevzone.com, you would transform your car into an ultimate machine.

Last edited by Annavyney; 09-05-2021 at 06:41 PM.