Any Insight Drivers in San Antonio, TX?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Any Insight Drivers in San Antonio, TX?

My dad keeps telling me there's a Honda Insight that parks in the lot where he works in San Antonio (Northwest side of town). I've trained him to know what to look for on Honda Civic hybrids, Toyota Highlander hybrids and the Ford Escape Hybrid (which I own). However, he still thinks a Pontiac Aztec is a Toyota Prius (I know, I know... they're nothing alike. He still does it, though.) So... my confidence in his identification skills re: the Prius and Insight are fairly low. Add to that the fact that I have still never seen a Honda Insight in person and we're batting nil.

I just thought I'd put feelers out to see if anyone here on GreenHybrid happens to live and/or work in San Antonio. I figure if someone has an Insight in San Antonio (not exactly Hybrid City, USA), they're probably a member of GreenHybrid.

It'd be nice if we could search GH readily for other hybrid owners in our area. I know there's a GreenHybrid Frappr map but I find that site highly annoying to navigate and with very low participation relative to the number of active posters here on GH.