hybrid-battery-repair.com is gone

Old 05-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default hybrid-battery-repair.com is gone

From http://www.insightcentral.net/forums...ttery-com.html
It is with deepest regret that I inform you that Hybrid-Battery.com has ceased operation and closed its' doors. Our battery supplier will no longer ship batteries to us and we can no longer fill orders.

We shipped more than 400 BetterBattery modules and without exception, every purchaser has expressed happiness with their new packs.

We have shipped all warranty batteries back to their owners, some working, some not, so that they will at least have a core for a Honda solution, or to purchase a battery from Re-Involt.com (ask for Dave Taylor) or from Hybrid-Revolt (Matt).

The repair business is no longer tenable and there are no good cells to be gotten anywhere for repairs. It is doubtful that anyone can repair a battery anymore and make it last more than a couple years.

Good luck to everyone and keep on hypermiling.

This will be my last post here.

Ron Hansen
Former President of Hybrid-Battery.com

Old 06-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Eli
Banned
Default Re: hybrid-battery-repair.com is gone

It's unfortunate, and a huge blow to the community. However, we forge on. Ron pioneered the idea of brand new cells, and ultimately the community will continue to benefit from this advancement. We will be able to keep the Insight and early Civics on the road for as long as people wish to drive them.