View Poll Results: Was this Information What "Everyone" wanted to see?
YES
80.00%
NO
20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Facts Book/ From-Honda

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 06:35 PM
G.H. Contributor
Angry Finally It's Downloaded: 2006 HCH Honda (Booklet)

Finally It's Down-Loaded At 1:30AM Sunday Morning:

After 4-Hrs. of playing with type styles and Font sizes I think I have this where when you down load the file you will be able to read all the information. I received this booklet from my Honda Rep. at 12:30 PM Saturday Afternoon, so this is as current information as you will see concerning the 06 HCH and like the header said it is direct from Honda to their dealers.

I apologize that I was unable to down load this booklet in full color but the file was way to big at 23.5 MB and the max for down load is 4.77 MB, however it still shows the pics. and I cleaned up the extremely small print on the spec. pages and increased the font size to 8 and now you can read it.

There is also a "DVD" from Honda with this packet and on the front of it,
(06 Honda Civic Hybrid Introduction and Competitive) ZT 2605 is on back of DVD Cover. I suggest if you are friends with your dealer to see if they will let you borrow it to watch. I have not as yet because I thought this info. booklet to all of you was more important.

I hope that all of you that are interested in the new 06 HCH as I am enjoy this 06 HCH Booklet as I have.

Terry

All right everyone here is a "Rough-Copy" but I think you can still get the info. from it. Believe me I worked on this for 6 or 7 hrs. straight and it just would not down load if I tried to keep the booklet pretty with the pics. intact. This I guess is alot better than Nothing. Go by your Honda Dealer and he has a real "Booklet" with pics.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 10-08-2005 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Finally I got a (Very-Rough) copy to "Down-Load":
Old 10-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264
Default Re: 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Facts Book/ From-Honda

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
...I hope that all of you that are interested in the new 06 HCH as I am enjoy this 06 HCH Booklet as I have.Terry
Where does one go to find this treasure Terry ?

Old 10-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Yes, Terry, where is this booklet you speak about? I'd love to read it

Old 10-08-2005, 11:59 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Facts Book/ From-Honda

Attention: If you have tried finding the file on my original (Post) I have finally gotten it to "Down-Load" in a (Very-Rough) Format but at least it's there and the info. is readable for the most part.

Terry

Old 10-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Active Enthusiast

Just looked it over, and learned quite a lot. For example, I didn't know that the mirrors come standard with turn signal indicators. That's cool! Also, the detailed descriptions of some of the engineering features, and even the wiper blades was very interesting to read up on.

Thanks for a great job!

Don

Old 10-10-2005, 06:24 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid Facts Book/ From-Honda

Originally Posted by dshelman
Just looked it over, and learned quite a lot. For example, I didn't know that the mirrors come standard with turn signal indicators. That's cool! Also, the detailed descriptions of some of the engineering features, and even the wiper blades was very interesting to read up on.

Thanks for a great job!

Don
Hi Don; Thanks for taking your time to comment on the post it took me believe it or not about 6-Hrs. to finally get the info. where I could down load it, every time I thought I had it (File-Size) small enough to down load the file was still to large but finally as you see it, rough and not even close to what I originally scanned as (Photo-Quality) but better than nothing.

At least the info. is there:

Terry