anyone got wind/rain deflector's on their HCHII?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default anyone got wind/rain deflector's on their HCHII?

I was just wondering if anyone had purchased the window/rain deflector for the car windows? I would hope that Honda would make these like they do for the Newer Acura TL as they are the clip in type I think. My brother in law has these on his TL and they look real sharp! Just wondering if anyone has had experience on this topic.

Old 07-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: anyone got wind/rain deflector's on their HCHII?

I have a set of these. I got mine from www.macneil.com. They are called weatherflectors. I like these since they go inside the window channel and they are slim and don’t stick out much. Also, they don’t use a adhesive to stay in place. They offer them in a lightly smoked tint or dark tint. I like the lightly tinted since it still allows me to view outwards.

Otherwise if you want to stick with OEM you could look at www.collegehillshonda.com. They have a set, but pricing isn’t on their website. You might want to give them a call to see if you can get it through them.

Old 08-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Nerd

I installed MacNeil / Weathertech rear window deflectors a month ago.
I'm quite happy with the look and performance.
They were easy to install.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Efficiency Nut

I've had the weatherflectors on awhile now, and I love 'em. Lets me keep the window down a bit even if rain is expected. The inside is definitely cooler at days end. They come in two neutral tints, no clear. I would call the tints Medium and very dark. I got the lighter one. I suspect the darkest tint would make your windows seem very small and harder to see out. Peter

Old 08-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Enthusiast

I ordered the dark tint front and rear window deflectors from MacNeil last Tuesday. Since I hadn't received any shipping notice yet I called them today and found out that my order is on backorder until the end of Sept. The only ones they have in stock are the light tint for the front windows. Since I have a Magnetic Pearl car, I'm going to wait to the dark tint ones to come in.

Mark