Clutch Replacement Done In A Repair Shop But Not Satisfied

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:43 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Clutch Replacement Done In A Repair Shop But Not Satisfied

I had my clutch replaced for my civic hybrid in one of the car repair shop near to our home last week but I think there's something wrong with the installation. I didn't noticed that the 1st time but after 1 day I think a strange noise for no reason. Right after that I went to Honda dealer and they told me that I was right there's something wrong with the clutch installation so they fixed it and told me that the next time make sure not to let some repair shop to handle my hybrid because some of them are not equipped enough. Oh well, I realized that the next time I should go to a reputable repair shop to avoid any conflict. Have you experienced such?

Old 05-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Think green.
Default Re: Clutch Replacement Done In A Repair Shop But Not Satisfied

I'm still having a hard time believing that you really own one of these because of the way you post.
What year is your car? Is it a manual or a CVT? What kind of clutch was replaced?
There have been threads concerning this which you could have found using the search function.
If your car is under warranty, why didn't you bring it to a Honda dealer to have it looked at; maybe your repair would have been covered under the warranty.