Customer satisfaction survey

Old 10-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Customer satisfaction survey

After buying my HCH-II ... I received a "Customer satisfaction survey" from Honda. I was more than happy with the dealership where I bought my car (Leesburg Honda in Leesburg, VA) and don't mind filling out the survey. This survey has their name pre-labeled on the form. I am more interested in giving feedback with the original dealership where I ordered my car and ended up waiting five months before hearing from them that my car was arriving/had arrived/etc.

Has anyone requested/received additional survey forms for other dealerships with whom you have dealt so as to leave feedback (positive or negative) about other Dealers? I would imagine that Honda would like to have both types of feedback but if I only have one chance at this then I'd rather comment on how poor the first dealership was (Valley Honda in Monroeville, PA) - they were SO bad at customer satisfaction that it outweighs my need to comment on the good dealership I dealt with ... I have not tried to call Honda yet but wanted to ask the family first.