Have you seen the 2006 Civic Acc: Brochure?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 05:22 PM
G.H. Contributor
Question Have you seen the 2006 Civic Acc: Brochure?

Hi everyone; have you all seen the 2006 Civic accessories brochure from your (Friendly) Honda dealer yet?

Go get one and open it up, it has this (I-Think) (IMO) really cool "Blue" interior illumination as a option. You will just have to see a brochure to truly appreciate it.

Picture this you purchase a 06 HCH with one of the two-colors outside that gives you the two-tone "Blue" interior and then have dealer add this "Blue" interior illumination and, well it's just to much to put into words. Terrific comes to my mind:

All there are alot of other useful accessories also but nothing comes close to this "Blue" interior illumination option. (IMO)

Happy Motoring One And All:

Soon to be HCH owner;

Terry

Old 09-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Have you seen the 2006 Civic Acc: Brochure?

Is that part of all the tuner stuff and trying to appeal to a younger crowd?!? I would stick with the auto dimming mirror inside. That and fog lights will do it for me.

Old 09-27-2005, 04:55 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Have you seen the 2006 Civic Acc: Brochure?

Originally Posted by AZMerf
Is that part of all the tuner stuff and trying to appeal to a younger crowd?!? I would stick with the auto dimming mirror inside. That and fog lights will do it for me.
I would suspect that it's just another one of those (Isn't-That-Neat-Thing) not truly of any use or benefit just kinda an "Eye-Catcher".

Terry

Old 09-29-2005, 06:15 AM
Active Enthusiast

I haven't seen it yet but it sounds like you're talking about something like the ambient lighting that they use on the Acura's?

Old 09-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi All:

___I do not know if the HCH-II’s interior lightning option is the same as that in the Accord so I may be speaking out of turn. In the Accord, it is a small Yellow LED in the NAVI-Voice pick up/interior map light switches that is always on and it is indeed a neat feature. It doesn’t light up the interior but adds a touch of glow beaming down at the gear shift/parking brake mechanism.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 09-29-2005, 06:29 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Have you seen the 2006 Civic Acc: Brochure?

Hi Everyone; to clarify the (Civic Interior Illumination option) Dealer Installed. Looking at the "Civic-Sedan-2006-Accessories" Booklet it has a picture of the inside of the Civic Interior and the (Floorboards and Center Console are lit up in a (Blue-Glow) Reminds me of the same Backlit blue color of the HCH Instruments/Gauges. Very ultra-modern, high-tech looking.
I Really Likeeeeeee:

HTH

Terry

BTW: you really need to see the Brochure to appreciate the effect (IMO)