HOV sticker and the bra (So. CA)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 10:21 AM
enthusiast of some sort
Default HOV sticker and the bra (So. CA)

Hello,
I've done the search and couldn't find any info here using the front nose mask and the CA carpool sticker that affixes on the front bumper.

Do I get a $370? minimum ticket if the CHP doesn't see it up front? I don't want to waste their time, but I'll have 3 other stickers on the rear.

Please let me know your thoughts because spending a lot of time on the 405 produces lots of chips/scratches/dents etc. on my other cars.

TIA,
Mike G.

Old 01-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: HOV sticker and the bra (So. CA)

Good q. I wonder. I'm not even going to bother putting all of them on there, thats just absurd. Maybe the ones in the back, but DEFINITELY not in the front....

Old 01-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: HOV sticker and the bra (So. CA)

i only have one sticker on the rear and have had no problems at all, even got pulled over because they thought i was driving solo, told them there was a hybrid sticker on the back, they went to look and told me to hop back in the carpool lane and apologized. Worst thing that i can think they can do is give you a fix0it ticked for not following the instructions, they cant give you a carpool ticket cause you have a hybrid and have the registration card and stickers to prove it, and if they do, the judge will throw it out.