How Many People Are Waiting Until Jan. 2006 To Take Delivery?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 10:01 PM
G.H. Contributor
Question How Many People Are Waiting Until Jan. 2006 To Take Delivery?

If You Are (NOT-A-MEMBER) Please take a Minute and Sign-up,
We would Love to Have (YOUR-INPUT) !!!!! "IT'S-FREE"
__________________________________________________ _____

How many of us are waiting to take (Delivery) of the HCH ll after Jan. 1ST
2006 ?

I was just thinking how many times that different people have made a comment about this and thought it might be (Very-Interesting) to see just how many of us there are.

I think that there is a bunch of us, so if you are one of us (POST) here and let's get a (Head-Count) it may be really interesting to see our Numbers.

Sign-Up;

Terry

This won't take you but a minute, so come on and Speak-Up:
Thanks

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 12-10-2005 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to Post For (New-Members) Participation
Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How Many People Are Waiting Until Jan. 2006 To Take Delivery?

You bet I am. Why pass up a free money tax credit from Uncle Sam for a new high-mileage car?
Since when has the gov't had a deal like that? Plus, I'm getting the HCH for $1500 below MSRP to begin with. That's puts me $3600.00 off sticker and I won't be paying a rip-off "documentation fee" either.
We'll have been a one car family for 2 months come JAN 01. Sold my Audi privately, so the dealer wouldn't rape me on the trade, and I put money in my pocket from that too. Otherwise, I would have been paying him to take my car!

Old 12-10-2005, 10:58 PM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST
Talking Re: How Many People Are Waiting Until Jan. 2006 To Take Delivery?

Terry,
I'm getting one now. Supposed to come in within a few weeks, adding spash guards, bass system, nose cover, interior illumination, and fog lights. They will hold it for me until Jan 1-2, '06. Opal Blue.
Don

Last edited by Donald; 12-10-2005 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Add Name
Old 12-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 9G-Man
You bet I am. Why pass up a free money tax credit from Uncle Sam for a new high-mileage car?
Since when has the gov't had a deal like that? Plus, I'm getting the HCH for $1500 below MSRP to begin with. That's puts me $3600.00 off sticker and I won't be paying a rip-off "documentation fee" either.
We'll have been a one car family for 2 months come JAN 01. Sold my Audi privately, so the dealer wouldn't rape me on the trade, and I put money in my pocket from that too. Otherwise, I would have been paying him to take my car!
Sweet! Where and how did you manage that deal? (1500 of sticker)

Old 12-11-2005, 03:52 AM
06 HCH

I am! Magnetic Pearl on order.

Old 12-11-2005, 06:07 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by powerglide
Sweet! Where and how did you manage that deal? (1500 of sticker)
Mark Robert Honda, outside Tulsa OK. http://www.markroberts.com/. Ask for Adrian. Due to this pricing policy there is obviously a wait list. But, I have no idea how long that might be, ordering now.

Old 12-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 9G-Man
Mark Robert Honda, outside Tulsa OK. http://www.markroberts.com/. Ask for Adrian. Due to this pricing policy there is obviously a wait list. But, I have no idea how long that might be, ordering now.
HaHaHaHa

9G got the deal

Old 12-11-2005, 08:13 AM
4 Kids-Can't afford gas!

My Magnetic Pearl with NAV has arrived and is being held at the dealer's storage facility (to keep others out of it) until I pick it up on January 2nd. I will be ordering the full mask, leather steering wheel cover and splash guards from handaaccessories this week.

My salesman said there are three others that are waiting as well. He told one guy that he might want to wait because of the tax credit and the guy told him he already knew...he's a tax accountant.

Finally got to drive one on Friday. I can hardly wait to pick it up. I haven't had five Hondas in my garage for two years when we traded the '99 Ody on the Sub. The others are the Ody, Lawn Mower, Snowblower and my son's bicycle (licensed through Honda Racing). Wish I could add a motorcycle to that list...

Old 12-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Enthusiast

I'm waiting for a HCH II ,count me in..opal silver blue with navi to be precise.

Old 12-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Enthusiast

I too am waiting for Jan 06. I have one on order. I wanted the blue interior without nav but wasn't fussy about exterior color so the dealer took the first he could get which will be a magnetic pearl. Ideally I would have chosen silver but I think it will be ok. I have gone in the last two years from a Suburban to a WRX STI and now the hybrid. I loved the STI but just wasn't comfortable economically and ecologically in it. I am a little old for a rice rocket but I guess it was cheaper than a new wife. I live on the shores of Lake Superior and drive 100 miles daily. I have some concern re the winter capabilities of my new Honda but have decided it doesn't make sense to own a vehicle that has capabilities utilized only a few times each year. I will be putting on Blizzak revo's ASAP. My experience should be interesting given the extreme climate, 10% ethanol use and no time in a two wheel drive vehicle in the last 15 years. Any thoughts on light, aero rims to mount my snows on?

Quick Reply: How Many People Are Waiting Until Jan. 2006 To Take Delivery?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands