How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Enthusiast
Default How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

I'm curious to see what kind of deals other people have gotten for thier hybrids.

Old 03-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

I'm in a suburb of Kansas City and paid $22k even, no dealer fees but I think the deal was a little sweeter than just the price of the car because they actually gave me a good deal over KBB for my trade in. That was the deal maker for me, it wasn't even worth it trying to sell my truck on my own with what they gave me.

*Non-navi model

Old 03-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Enthusiast

I don't have one yet, but am posting to suggest that posters designate whether their hybird included Navi when they list the price they paid. Thx.

Old 03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST
Talking Re: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

I paid $900 less than MSRP with splash guards, full nose bra, bass package, interior illumination, and fog lights. No Navi ! I have '06 M/S Streets & Trips with GPS on my laptop - it works great! Good luck with your new car!

Old 03-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Active Enthusiast

Central PA Pricing from early February - $21,800 including destination and a bunch of prepackaged "accessories" that I asked them to take off (but they didn't.. it sounded like it might cost more in labor for them to take off - on their nickel - than the crap was worth.... so they just threw them in as part of the deal). I actually like the auto dimming mirror, but I don't think I'd pay $300+ for it! No Navigation

Eric

Old 03-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Donald
I paid $900 less than MSRP with splash guards, full nose bra, bass package, interior illumination, and fog lights. No Navi ! I have '06 M/S Streets & Trips with GPS on my laptop - it works great! Good luck with your new car!
Don, do you mean you paid $900 less than the MSRP of the car + the MSRP of all the accessories? As in, you paid $22,530? Or do you mean you paid $900 less than MSRP ($21,500) and all the accessories (including labor charges) were thrown in "for free"? If it's the latter, the dealership manager must be your next door neighbor.

When people quote their prices in this thread they SHOULD include anykind of dealer fees they paid, such as a documentation charge, "dealership fee", "title" charges (unless it's a state fee), prep charge, ect (bs charge, additional overcharge, mark up, "rust-proofing")

BTW, wtf is Honda thinking trying to charge $319 for fog lights?

Last edited by enp83; 03-18-2006 at 11:01 AM.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Phoenix, Arizona full MSRP with Nav. and 468 in doc fees. However, I did get a discount on the accessories.

Old 03-16-2006, 06:05 PM
aha
Active Enthusiast

I bought my O5 in October for $400 less than MSRP and they allowed me to use $5K on credit card which gives me 1% cash back. They gave me perma plate as a bonus. I should have bargained for more but I was in a hurry 'cause I sold my old car already.

Old 03-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Active Enthusiast

Perma plate? $5k on credit card with 1% cash back isn't bad at all, they wouldn't let me put any on my credit card so I got no freq. flyer miles....those were pretty nice when I bought my previous vehicle.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Enthusiast

$22,200 in Oregon before licensing fees, they didn't charge me for the mudguards.

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your hybrid civic?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands