Not until March!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Active Enthusiast
Unhappy Not until March!

I just got an email from my dealer saying that my 06 HCH MP won't be in until March.

I has hoping it would be here by next week but I guess not! Looks like the chances of me getting a California HOV lane sticker are fading away... unless they review the policy and decide to issue more stickers!

Anyone else still waiting for their HCH's?

Old 02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Not until March!

My Father and I each ordered '06 HCH w/ Navi last Saturday....my opal blue came in yesterday (picking it up tomorrow ) and they are still trying to locate my Dad's magnetic pearl. Worst case scenario, is that he'll have to wait 5 weeks as they have one incoming.

I'm picking it up just in time for 6-12" of snow here in NY!

I'll go by fast....next week is already the middle of Feb!

Old 02-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Renato
My Father and I each ordered '06 HCH w/ Navi last Saturday....my opal blue came in yesterday (picking it up tomorrow ) and they are still trying to locate my Dad's magnetic pearl. Worst case scenario, is that he'll have to wait 5 weeks as they have one incoming.

I'm picking it up just in time for 6-12" of snow here in NY!

I'll go by fast....next week is already the middle of Feb!
lucky you with your fast turnaround! i ordered mine in early january! it's already been about 5 weeks or so... i think it'll be another 3 weeks before it gets here. i'm bummed out.

Old 02-10-2006, 03:26 PM
G.H. Contributor
Exclamation Re: Not until March!

Yeah Me;

Here's my original Thread Below in RED Brackets: { }
{ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT:

Hi Everyone;

I received this E-Mail This Evening from my Sells Rep. at Gary Force Honda in Bowling Green, Ky. Feb. 1st 2006.

Hey Terry,
FINALLY !!! Your car was built yesterday..The VIN is JHMFA36266S010075 It should be shipped this week,so I would expect to see it around the 18th to 20th of this month.I will keep you informed as I receive more info. Have a GREAT day..

Gary

Well; now I am getting Excited: This has been going on since last Sept. 2005.

So; Looks like I will Finally have my HCH ll this Month.

Hurry up February:

Terry}

Old 02-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Yeah Me;

Here's my original Thread Below in RED Brackets: { }
{ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT:

Hi Everyone;

I received this E-Mail This Evening from my Sells Rep. at Gary Force Honda in Bowling Green, Ky. Feb. 1st 2006.

Hey Terry,
FINALLY !!! Your car was built yesterday..The VIN is JHMFA36266S010075 It should be shipped this week,so I would expect to see it around the 18th to 20th of this month.I will keep you informed as I receive more info. Have a GREAT day..

Gary

Well; now I am getting Excited: This has been going on since last Sept. 2005.

So; Looks like I will Finally have my HCH ll this Month.

Hurry up February:

Terry}
Excellent!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheniferous
lucky you with your fast turnaround! i ordered mine in early january! it's already been about 5 weeks or so... i think it'll be another 3 weeks before it gets here. i'm bummed out.
I'm guessing that if I wanted the magnetic pearl, like you and my father, I'd have a longer wait....

Hang in there, it'll be worth the wait.

Old 02-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Energy Independence

I ordered a Magnetic Pearl w/Navi 3 weeks ago from a dealership in OK.
I'm waiting until late March or April, but I'm getting a great deal, and I'm willing to wait for that. I live in TX, not CA, so I don't have an HOV sticker-plan to be worry about missing out on.
Hopefully you will get yours in time.

Old 02-11-2006, 04:47 AM
Active Enthusiast

I'm checking mine every week and still on the waiting list since early Jan . I put my name at 3 dealerships . I also want Magnetic Pearl w/ Navigation. Cant wait to hear some good news myself.

Old 02-11-2006, 06:38 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

The ones with navigation seem to be harder to come by. My sales rep mentioned that it had something to do with limited bandwidth on the satellite and consequently, they were not producing that many. There also seems to be a curious disparity between dealers. I ordered mine the first week in January (for delivery in around the end of February) but received it 3 weeks later.

Old 02-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Active Enthusiast

My dealer tells me that my wanting the Mag Pearl is probably why it's taking so long. She also told me that someone that read my post here on the board and ordered one thru her in Alabaster Silver will be coming before mine!

The wait is killing me, especially since the city and stop and go driving here in LA drops my mileage by about 3.5mpg in my Element! Just knowing that the HCH has auto-stop makes me even for antsy!

Quick Reply: Not until March!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands