Preferred valet parking @ LAX

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 AM
HOV lane commuter
Default Preferred valet parking @ LAX

http://www.lawa.org/lax/laxvaletparking4.cfm

Wasn't aware of this perk until I saw the sign last time at the airport. Here's the information:

Valet parking is available in the Central Terminal Area on the lower/arrival level across from Terminals 4 and 6. The Terminal 4 lot is convenient to American Airlines in Terminal 4, Delta Airlines in Terminal 5 and 30 airlines in the Tom Bradley International Terminal. The Terminal 6 lot is convenient to United Airlines in Terminals 6, 7 and 8. The cost is $38 per day or $10 per hour up to the daily rate. Alternative fuel vehicles with a state-issued sticker allowing the use of the freeway carpool lanes pay $30 day, the daily rate for all Central Terminal Area parking.

Old 09-06-2007, 01:44 PM
AJR
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Preferred valet parking @ LAX

Is it an actual Valet where you stop and give a person your keys and they park the car? First off, in LA I wouldn't do that at all (use Valet and give my keys to someone else). Second, I wouldn't want anyone driving my HCH (especially valet kids) that will F-up my mpg!