Question? Can you Track your HCH II With Vin#

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 07:55 PM
G.H. Contributor
Question Question? Can you Track your HCH II With Vin#

Question?

Does anyone know if you can go to the Honda site and Somehow track where your HCH II is after you have the Vin#.

The VIN is JHMFA36266S010075

I thought that I saw on one of the Older Threads that someone Posted here that there was away to do that.

Need Your Help If You Know How?

Terry

Old 02-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Question? Can you Track your HCH II With Vin#

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Question?

Does anyone know if you can go to the Honda site and Somehow track where your HCH II is after you have the Vin#.

The VIN is JHMFA36266S010075

I thought that I saw on one of the Older Threads that someone Posted here that there was away to do that.

Need Your Help If You Know How?

Terry
As far as I know, the dealer can track the VIN. My dealer track mine4 for me along the way. However, I don't know of any Honda web site that will allow you to track your VIN. I tired this when I was waiting for mine in the first batch of HCHII's that came out. This might have changed by now, but your dealer can teel you where the car is in transit.

Old 02-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Active Enthusiast

I had posted a little while back that Mini has this capability - maybe that's what you were remembering? You can track the production of your Mini the whole way through each phase of the production process and through transit to the dealership. My sister bought one a few months ago.

I don't think Honda has this capability - heck even the dealers (as far as I know) only get updated when it's supposed to be built, and when it ships.

Jim

Old 02-09-2006, 04:48 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I've heard from several dealers that Honda is pretty stingy with updates.
They all seem to say they are at Honda's mercy.
Honda calls the shots and tells them what they tell them when they tell them.

Old 02-09-2006, 02:57 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Question? Can you Track your HCH II With Vin#

Originally Posted by JimHolmgren
I had posted a little while back that Mini has this capability - maybe that's what you were remembering? You can track the production of your Mini the whole way through each phase of the production process and through transit to the dealership. My sister bought one a few months ago.

I don't think Honda has this capability - heck even the dealers (as far as I know) only get updated when it's supposed to be built, and when it ships.

Jim
Hey Jim;

I think you are right that it was your Post and I forgot that it was on the Mini.

Oh well it will be here and to me this Month. I was just wanting to see how that tracking worked and what it would show as to where the car was and then follow the moves on it to the dealer.

Thanks;

Terry