9.52%
Very
42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Question? How Has GreenHybrid Helped You

Old 09-19-2005, 06:15 PM
G.H. Contributor
Question Question? How Has GreenHybrid Helped You

I was thinking to myself how best to thank someone on this Forum for their Help and Assistance this past week and that is when I came up with this Idea.

How has GreenHybrid Forum helped different members and or guest of GreenHybrid?

Here is my story about that subject:
I placed a deposit and ordered a 2006 HCH W/Nav. last week and was told by one of the sales managers to be able to get the Two-Tone Blue Interior I needed to order a Opal-Silver-Blue Exterior Color and that would come with the Two-Tone Blue Interior. Being a little cautious I really wanted to verify that and not wait until the HCH arrived and guess what, wrong color interior. My dealer had not received any Brochures on the 06 Civic yet so I could not look at one and see that the right vehicle had been ordered with the right color combination.

So, on the Civic Hybrid Forum I started a new thread called (Has anyone seen a 2006 HCH Brochure)? Many answers came back but one of the answers from (DTDriver) came back on the thread and he said that he had picked up at his dealer a 06 Civic Brochure. I posted a question to him about colors and he took the time to list the different color combinations and guess what? I had been given the "Wrong-Information" and the incorrect color combo was ordered for me.

I got back to my dealer sales rep. this morning and we got the whole color mess-up straightened out and now thanks to (DTDriver) the correct HCH is now on order and I can't tell him enough how much I appreciate his help.

Kinda a long story but that gave me the idea that other people might have some very interesting stories to share with everyone that I think we would all enjoy hearing.

BTW; Thanks goes out to (Jason Siegel) Founder of GreenHybrid without him there would be No-Story. Thanks, Jason S.

Terry

Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Site Founder
Default Re: Question? How Has GreenHybrid Helped You

You're quite welcome. Glad you enjoy the site.

Old 09-20-2005, 05:50 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Funny. The question is, "HOW has greenhybrid helped you." The answers don't fit the question.

Old 09-20-2005, 06:04 AM
Hybrid True Believer

It has increased my knowledge about hybrids. I had thought there was something wrong with my HCH because it got only 42 MPG. But thanks to this site, I learned that the EPA test methods are inaccurate for *many* vehicles, and that driving technique can affect FE. I'm now getting 45 MPG thanks to the driving advice found on this site.

Old 09-20-2005, 06:59 AM
Tim
Enchanter, Enthusiast

I went from 44-45 MPG to 50-51. But it's not just about driving techniques - I like the side discussions on other aspects of the car, and the awareness of industry activity.