replacing a dead civic 2006 hybrid battery with a modified accord hybrid battery

Old 10-23-2012, 06:00 AM
Enthusiast
Default replacing a dead civic 2006 hybrid battery with a modified accord hybrid battery

hi,

a local engineer offered me to replace my dead civic hybrid 2006 battery with a modified accord hybrid battery claiming that it would last longer than civics.

The hybrid battery in my car was replaced before, and I hope I can find a battery that last longer. I don't want to keep replacing batteries.

His offer seems reasonable since I know that accord is a performance car.
But I could not found any resources about its battery and knowing that honda no longer produce accord hybrids, this seems risky.

any advice ?