Signing off...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Eco Accelerometrist
Default Signing off...

I've had a tremendous number of years here at GreenHybrid and enjoyed immensely the dialog and opportunity to interact with so many good folks seeking to make their Honda hybrid choices all the more fulfilling.

I am also VERY fond of this excellent HCH community (particularly the HCH-II owners) for having selflessly provided so much value to the community not to mention a seemingly never-ending learning opportunity for many more.

However, for reasons extending beyond that nature of my ever cordial relationship with the community members, I will be ceasing my presence here at GreenHybrid indefinitely.

Thank you for the privilege.

MSantos

Old 07-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Signing off...

Since it seems you want to be a bit mysterious about the reasons for this decision, I won't press you, but will just say that I wish you the best. I haven't been posting here regularly for the last few months but it wouldn't have occurred to me to do a formal 'sign off' since I never thought I wouldn't be back at some point. (and here I am) Sure you're never coming back? Well, if not, good luck, and safe driving!

Old 07-22-2008, 02:35 PM

We will miss your analyses of or cars. Sorry to see you go! H

Old 07-22-2008, 05:13 PM
Active Enthusiast

MSantos, thank you for all your invaluable knowledge and experience with the HCH-II. Your input has always been much appreciated and a pleasure to read. Good luck to you.

Jess

Old 07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
F**k ExxonMobil

very disappointed here. you have been an invaluable addition to the site, the goto guy, always very civil and level-headed. you will be sorely missed.
que le vaya bien.

Last edited by 06hch2; 07-22-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Enthusiast

MSantos

Hope you stay involved, if not here, maybe at other sites. Though I post only rarely I have learned much from you, on this and other sites....

Happy Trails to You, Until We Meet Again

Rick

Old 07-23-2008, 05:53 AM

He prob got a Hummer.

I kid!!

Jeez, I hope everything is alright with you Manuel.

You always made the argument I wanted to, but didn't have the knowledge or patience for. And if a discussion ever got out of control (as happens way too often on the net), you always brought it back to sanity with reason and class.

You've been like a superhero to this board. And now you must travel back to your home planet.

You will be missed.

Cheers, and good luck to you.

Ian (nf)

Old 07-23-2008, 07:04 AM
Excited to have it!

M,
Thank you for your priceless insight (pun intended) and thoughtful answers to many questions from all types of drivers.

I really appreciate it and I learned a lot from you and this forum even before my car arrived.

Best wishes...

Paul

Old 07-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Think green.

Sorry to see you leave, msantos. Thanks for all the info and advice you shared here with us.
Best of luck to you.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jess
MSantos, thank you for all your invaluable knowledge and experience with the HCH-II. Your input has always been much appreciated and a pleasure to read. Good luck to you.
Jess
X2. I rarely post but always read yours MSantos, here and on other sites....hope to "read" ya around

Quick Reply: Signing off...

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands