View Poll Results: What color is your Honda Civic Hybrid?
Galaxy Gray Metallic
19.74%
Magnetic Pearl
30.26%
Opal Silver Blue Metallic
18.42%
Taffeta White
7.89%
Alabaster Silver Metallic
23.68%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

What color is your Honda Civic Hybrid?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default What color is your Honda Civic Hybrid?

I'm trying to decide between Alabaster Silver and Magnetic Pearl. Both are available, but I'm leaning a little towards Silver.

Thanks,
Kelly

Old 07-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Brains of the Operation
Default Re: What color is your Honda Civic Hybrid?

Mine's Eternal Blue Pearl, the best color ever. I celebrate it in leiu of all the extra cool stuff I could have gotten with the HCH-II.

Old 07-14-2006, 06:15 AM
Enthusiast

I have a silver HCH2 with blue interior. My wife loves the colors....

Old 07-14-2006, 06:38 AM
Eco Accelerometrist

For me it was a very easy choice.

I simply loved the two tone blue interior and it only was available with the Alabaster Silver and the Grey Pearl (which was really a dark blue or sorts) exterior colors. I had looked at the Grey Pearl and I really did not like it (very easy to look dirty). So I ended up picking the Alabaster Silver- Duh- such a hard choice heh?

From a distance it looks more like a very shiny metalic white, more if it is properly sealed with a product like Klasse Deep Gloss Sealant.

MS

Old 07-14-2006, 08:31 AM
Enthusiast

Alabaster Silver Metallic it is… I’m picking it up today, Oh Yea!

Old 07-14-2006, 08:59 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

It was easy for me too. It was going to take a few months to get a non-Navi in Galaxy Grey. Most of the non-Navi's on order at this dealership were being bought by the state of CO. They were buying 20. The dealer tried to do a color swap with one of CO's vehicles, but they were not willing

It was near the end of the month and the quote they gave me for my trade-in was about to expire. I was extremely happy with the trade-in price. The sales manager did mention that the price was extremely generous after reviewing it several days after I received it. It was above KBB and edmunds TMV and $2,000 better than the other Honda dealer I visited. I was a repeat customer there, but they would not budge on the price.

I dropped in at the dealer and there was a silver w/ navi just off of the truck. It was the only one available in the area and it still had all the plastic on it. As I was looking at it and contemplating whether or not I needed navi, the salesman said "let me see if I can drop the price on this." He came back and offered me $500 off of MSRP. I quickly decided that the silver w/ navi was the perfect car for me. The bottom line--I got the navi for $1000 less than the other place was going to give me the non navi. I really like it.

Old 07-14-2006, 09:58 AM
my other car is a FJORD

i have a 2005 in magnesium, because that's the only color i could get. to me it's just plain boring gray. i was passed on the highway yesterday by someone in a dark blue, which is what i would love. why do these cars, especially the newer ones, only come in such uninteresting colors. if they came in red, at least people would have more of a tendency to at least look and see what they are.

Old 07-14-2006, 10:11 AM
Active Enthusiast

I think color doesn't really matter...

I guess that's mostly cause I got the Opal Silver Blue and don't really care for it!

Overall it's not that bad and it's easy to keep clean. And IMHO, easily distingushed as a Hybrid because the color is exclusive to the Hybrid (as is Magentic Blue)...

Old 07-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

With no choices of green, red, or medium blue, and a dislike of white and silver, it came down to Opal Silver Blue #1, Magnetic Pearl as #2, and Galaxy Gray as #3. A week later, they called and said Galaxy Gray or go on the waiting list.

Old 07-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Active Enthusiast

I will be receiving my "Flourite Silver Metallic" very soon. :-)

Quick Reply: What color is your Honda Civic Hybrid?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands