Hybrid & Related News New cars, press releases, articles and more. Reply only. Have news?

Hybrid Technologies Unveils Only Emissions-Free I-Cell Powered Vehicles at 2005

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Site Founder
Default Hybrid Technologies Unveils Only Emissions-Free I-Cell Powered Vehicles at 2005

Lithium Power comes to the Big Apple: North America's largest Auto Show plays host to Hybrid Technologies fleet of emissions-free vehicles...

Both Toyota and Lexus displayed hybrid lithium-gasoline vehicles, while Hybrid Technologies featured the only emissions-free fleet consisting of two and four wheeled I-Cell vehicles including the British Embassy lithium powered Mini Cooper.

Holly Roseberry, President of Hybrid Technologies stated, "I am proud that we are able to present our technology next to such major automotive brands. It is a great success for us to have gained such incredible media and public attention. We are always thrilled to see the reaction of the public to our products."
- http://www.mixedpower.com/modules.ph...rticle&sid=442