Hybrid & Related News New cars, press releases, articles and more. Reply only. Have news?

Iran's roads to go eco-friendly

Old 07-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Site Founder
Default Iran's roads to go eco-friendly

Iran is set to start producing hybrid cars from late July in a bid to cut down on fuel consumption in the country, according to a report by Iran's Mehr News Agency (MNA).

Iran Khodro Company (IKCO) will begin operations of the eco-friendly cars in the central province of Qazvin next year, the carmaker's managing director said on Sunday.

The move is set to meet the country's demands for Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) tanks - a substitute for petrol or diesel fuel and considered to be an environmentally 'clean' alternative - for Iran's vehicles.
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/index...95574&Itemid=1

Old 12-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Iran's roads to go eco-friendly

Hi!
Yes!
Of-course!
Knowledge and the wisdom may be considered as two important things for the progress and also the development of a common man as well as society or a nation.On the other hand the country Iran has been progressed a lot because the high education rate has really opened new way for the Iran Eco- friendly air jet and the cars are the latest example of their research work.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:32 AM
Enthusiast

This is fantastic considering we are talking Iran and to think about them doing eco-friendly moves, it really makes you happy.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:24 PM
Enthusiast

Wow I am surprised to hear this but actually very pleased. Hopefully we will start to see other cars join suit and every country will put effort and dollars into hybrid technology.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:56 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

You just resurrected a thread started 11 years ago.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:38 AM
Enthusiast

Haha oh my god you are right my bad... Looks like there aren't many threads at all in the News section on this forum and it was near the top so I didn't notice.