Hybrid & Related News New cars, press releases, articles and more. Reply only. Have news?

World's Biggest Hybrid and Green Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Site Founder
Default World's Biggest Hybrid and Green Car Show

Congrats to our very own Eric Powers (ericbecky)!
Next weekend in Madison, Wisconsin, hundreds of green car lovers will gather together at an event called HybridFest in order to check out new technology from the green automotive industry.

The show activities officially start on Saturday, but Friday afternoon there will be a hybrid car MPG challenge to whet everyone's taste for the future of high fuel economy vehicles.

However, HybridFest isn't just about high MPG and hybrids -- it's more about the future of the automotive industry. This year the show will feature everything from big automakers Toyota and GM showing off their wares to homespun biodiesel makers and ecomodders like myself. There will also be speakers on a wide range of green car topics, including the featured talk on plug-in hybrids and the quest for 100+ MPG production vehicles.
http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-...id-cars-460708

Old 07-19-2008, 08:25 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: World's Biggest Hybrid and Green Car Show

Would be a very interesting show to attend. Wish I was closer.H