Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Any Ithaca, NY hybrid owners here?

Old 07-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Happy Hybrid Owner
Default Any Ithaca, NY hybrid owners here?

I know you're out there (saw a bunch of you in the Ithaca Festival parade; wish I'd known, you would have had one more FEH in your group!). Anyone on this forum? Just wondering.

I got my first smile and "thumbs up" from another driver today (not a hybrid, I don't think, he turned off before I could be sure, but it was an SUV and not an Escape, Mariner, Highlander or Lexus) in Cortland. Very satisfying. I have tried to catch the eye of a couple of Prius drivers on the highway, unsuccessfully, while traveling up and down the east coast, but haven't seen very many hybrids at all (don't know about some of the Honda "stealth" hybrids). Saw one Insight in a parking garage in Binghamton on Friday.