Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Anyone In Fort Worth Area Want To Race?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Anyone In Fort Worth Area Want To Race?

Hey guys,

I'm participating in The Great Races Road Rally ( http://www.greatrace.com/newsite/ind...at-race-texas/ ) March 7-9 later this year in Granbury Texas.

My navigator and I will be flying down to participate and get some vital rally experience in before we take a hybrid on the Greatest Race of all time, around the world, to show the world what a hybrid can do. If anyone here wants to meet, we can.

If you're exceedingly generous, and are willing to let a hypermiler borrow your vehicle (preferably a Prius) for the weekend, you'd be more than welcome to sit in the back and see how a rally race is run with all the fun of participating, but none of the work or entry fees! Who knows, you might even pick up a tip or technique or two that may help you with your MPG and you'll probably have a lot of fun watching a precision race be run from the inside!

Also, if you're from the area, and have any suggestions on hotels or anything of the like, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited by Pravus Prime; 02-26-2008 at 06:39 AM.