Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Central Virginia Prius Meetup: 5/5/07

Old 04-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Central Virginia Prius Meetup: 5/5/07

Skwyre7 and I are arranging what we believe to be the first ever Central Virginia Prius meetup: Saturday, May 5, 2007. All are invited. Though the focus will be on the Prius, non-Prius and non-hybrid owners are welcome to attend. And you don't have to live in the Richmond area. We invite all from Tidewater, NoVA, western VA, neighboring states … doesn't matter.

Time, location, and agenda are TBA. Skwyre7 and I are meeting next week to plan further. We wanted to get the date out ASAP so you can mark your calendar.

I can say with reasonable certainty that the location will be somewhere in Chesterfield; we both live there. We've talked about asking Haley Toyota to host it, so that's a possibility.

We've also talked about approaching NBC12 for some local promotion. Their news staff has at least one Prius, so they might have more interest than the average TV station.

For updates and tentative RSVPs, use this PriusChat thread.

Old 04-21-2007, 06:18 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Central Virginia Prius Meetup: 5/5/07

UPDATE: The meet will take place at Haley Toyota on May 5th. The time hasn't been finalized. It will probably start about 10:00am or 10:30am.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Central Virginia Prius Meetup: 5/5/07

UPDATE: We'll get things started at 10:30am. I'll be there early. I'll be the one in the Prius.