Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

CinciTDI.com May 21, 2005 GTG

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Ohio BIODZL Driver
Default CinciTDI.com May 21, 2005 GTG

Not that anyone here is interested, but our Cincinnati, Ohio group of VW TDI drivers has regular GTGs (Get To-Gethers). I would like to eventually have one that includes a few different Hybrid drivers in our are. (it doesn't have to be May 21st) If you are interested in showing off your car and sharing about it 'we' would be really interested in hosting one of our GTGs around Hybrids.

You can visit our groups web site at CinciTDI.com to get a better idea about us or stop in at our May 21st GTG to say hello. I'd like the chance to connect with a few of you to perhaps discuss a future event centered around your Hybrids. For many of us there is a common thread (comfortable, clean, efficient, logical transportation) of interest even though we occasionally take 'jabs' at each others technology. Drop me a private message if you are interested in showcasing your hybrid. Thanks.

BTW ... all are invited to our upcoming GTG ... a fellow member will be showing and talking about his VW TDI Greasecar conversion.