Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Indiana Hybrid Hypermiler get together

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Enthusiast
Default Indiana Hybrid Hypermiler get together

Hey all, spring looks to be here. I would like to purpose that we have a get together in the next couple of weeks, something informal maybe a dinner/get together one evening to generate interest and talk Hybrids. I think some where in Indianapolis area would be a good central location. This could be a great chance to meet other Hybrid-Hypermilers in the area. It would be open to anyone who has a interest in Hybrids and or fuel savings.

I am planning on going to Hybridfest again this year and this would be a good opportunity for others to discuss going as well.

I am open as to the day and time, if anyone has interest in joining in please contact me to show you support. If I do not recieve enough interest maybe we will plan something later.

Thanks
Dave
G485345@aol.com

Old 04-19-2008, 06:37 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Indiana Hybrid Hypermiler get together

Sounds good, keep me advised.