Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Indiana Hybrid meeting

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Enthusiast
Default Indiana Hybrid meeting

We have decided to have the Gathering, Get together or "Hybrid Criuse In", whatever you want to call it here in Anderson on Saturday Sept. 15th from 1pm to roughly 6pm. The link has directions and a liitle more information.

Our intent is to have a place for guys in the area to meet and a talk about, learn and promote Hybrids. For the people that want to start a club this will be a good starting place.

On the web page I have scheduled a "MPG Challenge" if there is enough interest. If you would like to participate, please contact Paul or me. Post here, PM, email or call. let us know.

http://leadingedgerccars.com/HCI.html

I have the flyer setup for wordpad if anyone would like to print it out. Just email me and I will send it to you.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions etc. Feel free to contact us.

Thanks
Dave

Last edited by DaveW; 09-02-2007 at 07:13 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Indiana Hybrid meeting

I'm Paul in the above referenced message.

Hopefully this will be a fun event. There are no expectations. If you can only come for a few minutes, or can only come a little later in the afternoon that's perfecty okay. If you are interested but can't attend this event give us your email and we'll put you on a distribution list for future gatherings.

Paul

Old 09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Indiana Hybrid meeting

This event is set for tomorrow. Stop by and meet other Hybrid owners and relax a while. Hope to see many of you there.

Dave