Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

S. CA Clean Air Fair 5-07-05

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default S. CA Clean Air Fair 5-07-05

For those of you in the Southern California Area, I want to invite you up to the clean-air and blue-sky High Desert next weekend to the 9th Annual Clean Air Fair sponsored by Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District. May is National Clean Air Month and on Saturday, May 7th from 10 AM to 3 PM there will be a number of activities and exhibits at Victor Valley College (Lower Campus Gym). There will be an exhibit of alternative fuel vehicles, free kites, face-painting for kids, live braodcast of FOX106.5, and I will be there with my Ford Escape Hybrid (IMHYBRD). For more information call MDAQMD at (760) 245-1661 Ext. 6717.