Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Events & Gatherings (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/events-gatherings-16/)
-   -   Vote on date for Milwaukee Hybrid Event – Brewer Game (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/events-gatherings-16/vote-date-milwaukee-hybrid-event-brewer-game-1685/)

ericbecky 03-28-2005 02:24 PM

Vote on date for Milwaukee Hybrid Event – Brewer Game

Madison Hybrid Group (MHG)is planning a group get together at Miller Park in Milwaukee

And we need you to help choose the date!

(See below for choices. Voting ends April 4th)

To receive the best ticket price, we will be going on a Sunday. All games start at 1:05

This year it’s $10 per ticket. For that price you get:
-One Terrace Reserved seat in our Group’s block of seats
-One FREE hot dog
-One FREE soda
-One chance at our drawing for two FREE tickets to a Monday-Thursday game. (Non-Cubs)

We need to meet the 25 person minimum to receive this special rate and money will need to be turned in to me 35 days in advance*.

Please rank your top three choices:
(Add a post with your choices or email me via the address in my profile.)

May 1 CIN *If we choose this date payment is due April 9th
May 8 NYM *If we choose this date payment is due April 9th
June 26 MIN
July 17 WSH
July 31 SF
August 14 CIN
August 28 ATL
Sept 11 HOU
Sept 25 STL
Next Tuesday, April 5th, we will post the winning date and details on when/where to send payment.

Last year 27 people attended and all the Toyota and Honda hybrid cars were represented.

I expect the schedule for this year’s Event to be similar to last year.
Meet nearby between 10:00 and 11:00. At 11:00, as a group, take a short drive to the parking area for a fun couple of hours of tailgating. (Parking is $6)At 1:00 enter the stadium.

If you’d like to help coordinate this year’s Event or have other suggestions please post them here or contact me directly.

tbaleno 03-28-2005 02:38 PM

I'd be a definite maybe. I'd pick July 17th since it should be a win for MIL.

xcel 03-28-2005 03:15 PM

Hi Eric:

___July 17 for me as well. I don’t have one of the dates listed off until 07/17.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net