Events & Gatherings Meet with other hybrid enthusiasts from across the country [and world?].

Wanted: Friendly Hybrid owner(s) near Cincinnati

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Ohio BIODZL Driver
Default Wanted: Friendly Hybrid owner(s) near Cincinnati

I'd like to find a couple of Hybrid advocates around the Cincinnati area for a share and show type get to-gether (GTG). I have been the one to plan events and topics for our CinciTDI group; we meets every other month. I would like to have a couple of hybrid owners with thick skin (I'm sure there will be 'polite' jabs from some TDI owners) to show off their cars at an upcoming meeting. Maybe a September meeting? Optimally it would be great to have one of each hybrid but I'll settle for one brave sole.

If you are interested and live in the area, let me know as I know many in our group would love to talk to hybrid owners and share the positives and negatives ... or try to convert you to diesel! I'm also open for ideas that would make things interesting ... like if we had enough of each maybe a rally/drive around the city (and highway) checking everything from mileage to performance??? Just tossing out ideas ... if you have any other let me know?

Oh ... just in case anyone is interested in just checking us out ... we are having a GTG this Saturday focused on a members converted Greasecar. See the GTG section on our site for details.

Old 05-18-2005, 08:41 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Wanted: Friendly Hybrid owner(s) near Cincinnati

There are probably more brave souls than soles around here.

Old 05-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Ohio BIODZL Driver
Default Re: Wanted: Friendly Hybrid owner(s) near Cincinnati

I feel like such a 'heel' ...