Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

Best trick for mpg improuvement

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Enthusiast
Default Best trick for mpg improuvement

The best way to improuve your mpg is very simple. Use your trip meter b as much as possible. Only trip it to 0 once the engine is hot, and dont forget to try at leat a few different driving styles every 5 miles or so, trip it back to 0. When you are constanly triping your meter you will become much more aware of what is going on. Ater a while you wont have to do this anymore but if you do i bet you will get better millage out of your tank.

Old 07-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Best trick for mpg improuvement

I would say that if your using synthetic oil and maintain your vehicle regular it can improve your mpg.Properly inflate your tires it is another important thing, Replace your air filter regular basic it will helps to improve your car fuel economy and also improve Mpg.