Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

Getting caught up

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Enthusiast
Default Getting caught up

I've added my mileage data to the database, accurate as of my last fill up. In all, I've completed four tanks, but this was the first time I inputted data. The chart shows only 1 tank (because this is the first time I entered my info), but obviously my input is cumulative (I couldn't possible have logged 800 plus miles with one tank). Is there any way to start off at 4 tanks, so that the readout is not misleading?

Old 05-22-2005, 08:59 AM
Site Founder
Default Re: Getting caught up

Not yet, no. Sorry. It's a feature I've been meaning to add for awhile and now that I have more free time (I'm graduating on Tuesday) I should be able to add it. Sit tight!

Old 05-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Getting caught up

I look forward to seeing this enhancement.

And congratulations on your graduation. Best of luck.