Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

HEV Survey Request

Old 04-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Enthusiast
Default HEV Survey Request

Dear HEV Enthusiasts,

I am currently conducting a survey to determine actual mileage and consumer satisfaction of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. I am conducting this survey for a graduate research project for a course in Environmental Management at Harvard Extension School. This is an independently conducted survey, and results will only be used for the research project.

I ask all HEV owners to please participate in the survey. All information can be sent anonymously and will be sent over a secure server. The survey should take no longer than 5 minutes, though I do ask you to please answer questions as accurately as possible.

To access the survey, please go to:

http://web.mit.edu/user/k/a/kab/Publ...urveyForm.html

The survey will only be on-line for two weeks from this announcement, and results can be made available to you should you email
HEVSurvey@gmail.com to request results.

Please email HEVSurvey@gmail.com with any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for your help and participation! I look forward to seeing the results!

Kristin

Old 04-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Site Founder
Default Re: HEV Survey Request

Kristin,

I'd just like to point out that the survey is not on a secure server. I don't know if you're aware, but I thought it may be important to mention.